By Rudi van Eldik,Lee Cronin
Polyoxometalate Chemistry maintains a long-running sequence that describes contemporary advances in clinical learn, specifically, within the box of inorganic chemistry. a number of very hot specialists, often from academia, give a contribution on particular themes. the present factor makes a speciality of contemporary advances within the improvement and alertness of polyoxometalate complexes in parts corresponding to answer chemistry, self-organization, sun fuels, non-aqueous chemistry, spintronics, nanoscience and catalysis.
- Presents a unmarried monograph on contemporary advancements in polyoxometalate chemistry as written through clinical leaders during this field
- Concise and informative displays conceal quite a lot of subject matters during this box of chemistry
- Contains specified literature references, permitting the reader to maneuver directly to the resource of the stated paintings the place extra information might be found
- Provides a great presentation of a hard-cover ebook of good technical quality
Read Online or Download Polyoxometalate Chemistry (Advances in Inorganic Chemistry) PDF
Similar inorganic chemistry books
Vast reports of high-Tc cuprate superconductors have stimualted investigations into a variety of transition-metal oxides. Mott transitions particularly supply attention-grabbing difficulties and new ideas in condensed topic physics. This e-book is a suite of overviews through famous, energetic researchers during this box.
The sequence constitution and Bonding publishes severe experiences on subject matters of analysis concerned about chemical constitution and bonding. The scope of the sequence spans the whole Periodic desk and addresses constitution and bonding matters linked to all the parts. It additionally focuses consciousness on new and constructing parts of recent structural and theoretical chemistry akin to nanostructures, molecular electronics, designed molecular solids, surfaces, steel clusters and supramolecular constructions.
Filling the necessity for a accomplished therapy that covers the speculation, equipment and the differing kinds of steel ion complexes with water (hydrolysis), this guide and prepared reference is authored by means of a nuclear chemist from academia and an business geochemist. The ebook comprises either cation and anion complexes, and methods the subject of steel ion hydrolysis by way of first masking the history, sooner than continuing with an summary of the dissociation of water after which all diverse metal-water hydrolysis complexes and compounds.
Organosilicon Compounds: thought and test (Synthesis), quantity 1, contains elements. the 1st half, concept, covers state of the art computational remedies of bizarre nonstandard organosilicon compounds that classical bonding conception fails to explain competently. the second one half, test (Synthesis), describes fresh man made advances within the education of a number of organosilicon compounds with various coordination numbers of the imperative silicon: from tetracoordinate to low-coordinate to hypercoordinate derivatives.
- Self-Organized Nanoscale Materials (Nanostructure Science and Technology)
- Lithium-Ion Batteries: Science and Technologies
- Solid-Phase Synthesis of Nitrogenous Heterocycles (Topics in Heterocyclic Chemistry)
- Iron Catalysis: Fundamentals and Applications: 33 (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry)
- Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths
- Chemistry of Powder Production (Particle Technology Series)
Extra resources for Polyoxometalate Chemistry (Advances in Inorganic Chemistry)
Polyoxometalate Chemistry (Advances in Inorganic Chemistry) by Rudi van Eldik,Lee Cronin