By Jun Ueda,Joshua A Schultz,Harry Asada
Cellular Actuators: Modularity and Variability in Muscle-Inspired Actuation describes the jobs actuators play in robotics and their insufficiency in rising new robot functions, akin to wearable units and human co-working robots the place compactness and compliance are important.
Piezoelectric actuators, the subject of this e-book, offer benefits like displacement scale, strength, reliability, and compactness, and depend on fabric homes to supply displacement and strength as reactions to electrical stimulation. The authors, well known researchers within the sector, current the basics of muscle-like circulate and a system-wide learn that comes with the layout, research, and keep an eye on of biologically encouraged actuators. This e-book is the ideal consultant for researchers and practitioners who want to install this know-how into their learn and items.
- Introduces Piezoelectric Actuators suggestions in a procedure broad built-in approach
- Acts as a unmarried resource for the layout, research, and regulate of actuator arrays
- Presents functions to demonstrate suggestions and the potential for the technology
- Details the actual meeting chances of Piezo actuators
- Presents basics of bio encouraged actuation
- Introduces the concept that of mobile actuators
Read or Download Cellular Actuators: Modularity and Variability in Muscle-inspired Actuation PDF
Similar robotics books
Within the attract of Machinic existence, John Johnston examines new sorts of nascent lifestyles that emerge via technical interactions inside human-constructed environments -- "machinic existence" -- within the sciences of cybernetics, man made lifestyles, and synthetic intelligence. With the improvement of such study projects because the evolution of electronic organisms, desktop immune structures, synthetic protocells, evolutionary robotics, and swarm platforms, Johnston argues, machinic lifestyles has accomplished a complexity and autonomy useful of research in its personal correct.
The Cambridge Handbooks on development Robotics speak about growth in robotic structures thought and exhibit their integration utilizing actual systematic purposes and projections for offsite in addition to onsite construction construction. The sequence is meant to offer pros, researchers, teachers, and scholars conceptual and technical abilities and implementation techniques to regulate, study or educate the implementation of complicated automation and robot-technology-based tactics in development.
Advances up to the mark Mechanics is predicated on a countrywide technological know-how Foundation-Sponsored Workshop on regulate Mechanics, i. e. , keep watch over process improvement utilizing analytical tools of mechanics and energetic regulate of mechanical platforms. ebook of the displays at this workshop during this educational Press sequence has made it attainable to extend them right into a layout so one can facilitate the research and usage in their major effects via operating execs and study staff at the overseas scene.
Offers an in depth research of the hot advancements and useful functions of automated keep an eye on. Of specific curiosity are keep watch over difficulties relating to energy platforms, water offer platforms, pollutants, commercial methods, strength economics and construction administration structures. comprises over eighty papers.
- Control of Complex Systems
- Trends in Advanced Intelligent Control, Optimization and Automation: Proceedings of KKA 2017—The 19th Polish Control Conference, Kraków, Poland, June 18–21, ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Arduino and LEGO Projects
- Passivity-Based Model Predictive Control for Mobile Vehicle Motion Planning (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Designing Autonomous Mobile Robots: Inside the Mind of an Intelligent Machine
- Neural Networks and Micromechanics
Extra resources for Cellular Actuators: Modularity and Variability in Muscle-inspired Actuation
Cellular Actuators: Modularity and Variability in Muscle-inspired Actuation by Jun Ueda,Joshua A Schultz,Harry Asada